Best Microblading Eyebrows Tattoo Newmarket Auckland
Microblading eyebrows tattoo is the method of implanting pigment into the fine incisions in the skin. It’s basically brows tattooing, but it composes of using a more delicate and specialized manual hand tool. Fine strokes are performed by hand to establish the impression of real hairs instead of offering you a block of color as conventional tattooing (eyebrows shading). Best microblading eyebrows tattoo Newmarket Auckland.
The eyebrows microblading process is performed by utilizing a hand device along with fine needles. Every ‘hair’ is etched into the skin, offering you a realistic and natural appearance. Microblading could massively reconstruct your eyebrows, giving you a thicker, darker and more beautiful eyebrows. Microblading eyebrows tatto is also ideal if you want to recover your lost brows. It’s also perfect for those who have less to no eyebrows, diminishing brows from over tweezing or from aging.
Julie – our eyebrows specialist was professionally trained for the art of eyebrows microblading tattoo. With her years of experience in the industry, she will get you the perfect eyebrows that you have always dreamed of. Moreover, at Kiwi Lash & Brow, the pigments utilized are picked to complement the natural or preferred hair color. The tone of your skin will also be considered in the process. So whether you have black or blonde eyebrows, you can count on us to give you realistic and beautiful eyebrows microblading.
Eyebrows Microblading Tattoo Procedure
What happens when you get microblading tattoo for your eyebrows?
This section will help you fully understand the process of microblading:
- We will shape the brow area by threading the hairs and cleaning up the region. Doing this will prepare your brow for the treatment.
- The numbing will take at least forty minutes with the help of a topical ointment. At the same time, we will show you the color swatches and talk about the ideal shade for you to achieve the best look.
- After ten minutes, we will use tools to start measuring the area around your brows. Some of the things we will consider are your facial features, symmetry, and facial shape, among others.
- We will then start the needling procedure. This involves slowly inserting the pigment with featherweight lashes. Every stroke is a posturing line in the skin where the color pigment dribbles in and relaxes then. We will add another layer of numbing cream to the region if you experience any discomfort at this stage. The numbing cream will be effective after five minutes.
- We will complement the last layer of pigment, which will stay in your skin for five minutes. After that, we’ll finish it by cleaning the area and show you the new eyebrows you have.
- We will conduct another top-up session in four to six weeks to fill in any gaps where the pigment has not taken or healed correctly.
What is the reason behind the microblading top-up session? When does this take place?
The top-up session will happen six to eight weeks after. This is the time where we will evaluate the preliminary procedure we have done. We will add in more strokes and add a darker pigment if needed.
What happens after the microblading tattoo treatment?
Following after-care instructions are necessary and vital. You must prevent any scratching and picking to the treated area. Your eyebrows will begin to heal more like a tattoo. Scratching it might trigger irritation.
You might notice that your brows are a bit flaky and look like they have faded after the next ten days. Take note that it’s normal. It will show its final shape and color after thirty days. That could be topped up again in the second session.
Important Rules to Follow Before and After the Microblading Process
Before the Treatment
- Don’t tint or wax your eyebrow three days before the treatment
- Don’t take Vitamin E or fish oil one week before because there are natural blood thinners
- Don’t have Botox three weeks before
- Don’t use any type of peel or facial two weeks before
- Stop using Vitamin A or any retinol products one month before
- Don’t use sunbeds or sit in direct sunlight two weeks before
- Don’t wax, tweeze, pick or have electrolysis one week before
During the Day of the Treatment
- Don’t take ibuprofen or aspirin 24 hours before
- Don’t drink coffee two hours before
- Don’t drink alcohol 24 to 48 hours before your appointment
After the Treatment
- Apply a small amount of rosehip or coconut oil to every brow in morning and night
- Don’t use any cleansers that have exfoliants or acids
- Wash the eyebrows gently each morning and night with antibacterial soap and water. Make sure every soap is washed away and dry by patting it with a tissue. Doing this will not eliminate the pigment.
Things to Keep in Mind after the Treatment
- Always use a clean pillowcase
- Do not use skincare or any makeup on your brows until they are healed
- Stay away from swimming for ten days
- Prevent long steamy showers for ten days
- Stay away from direct sunlight for four weeks
- No peels, botox, and facials for four weeks
- Prevent yourself from pick
- Prevent doing exercises for one week
Take note that your eyebrows are not completed until the second session is performed
Microblading Eyebrows Before and After
Eyebrows Microblading Tattoo Services & Prices
Eyebrow Microblading First Session
- 2 hours 00 mins
Eyebrow Microblading Second Session
- 1 hours 45 mins
Eyebrow Microblading and Shading
- 2 hours 30 mins
Eyebrows Yearly Colour Fresh Up
- 1 hours 45 mins